Monday, April 4, 2011

No camera

It's killing me. Our camera card is lost. I can't take any pictures. What's a blog without pictures? Well, I guess some people can pull it off but they have superior literary abilities...(I hope literary doesn't just refer to reading-at any rate some people are much better writers-they write good stuff-I'm not one of those people).

My sister came to visit us with her husband and 6 kids and they stayed at our little 752 sq ft house. That kind of event is picture worthy. If nothing else to laugh about it after the fact. True, I did manage to put them in various locations outside our home when it was time to sleep but eating, congregating, we practically had to pile people on top of each other :) And we went to Seattle's Pacific Science Center with a Star Wars display. So many picture taking opportunities (if you managed to elbow all the other science fiction junkies out of the way-mostly my sister's family-Just Kidding!)

But I did get a friend to snap an Ezra shot I thought was too irresistible. Ezra fell asleep reading a book. Not as much of a story behind it but...it's our cute little man. What can a mama say?

No comments:

Post a Comment