Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Jumpin' Jack and Jill


I don't know who had more fun, me or Ezra. My friend Juliet works at a bouncy fun type of house, Jumpin' Jack and Jill. I wish I could say she got us in for free but...we did get a great coupon for our next visit and really I only had to pay for Ezra. I was only in their in a supervisory capacity (at least when the other adults were looking). It was so much fun, there were slides, video games, jumping castles, something of an obstacle course and lots of other fun games.
I didn't get a good shot of Ezra's friend but this is Kingston. We met his family at an FSA (Families Supporting Adoption) activity. It is actually really awesome to know other families that are also going the adoption route.

The aftermath...another advantage of having your friend work there, we got to watch it all come apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment