Friday, May 6, 2011




After complaining for several weeks over the loss of our camera card a friend of mine pointed out that we could buy a new one. oooh...I feel somehow empowered and yet sheepish. I'm already acting like a grandma falling behind in how to use technology. I have a hard time even posting these pictures. One can buy camera cards? I didn't take any exciting pictures just pictures for the sake of having the use of a camera again. One of Ezra with Ryan and the next one is of a fortress we built of some empty boxes from some new furniture. I'm focusing the picture on Ezra because the fortress is nothing to brag about. It's just big.

On the adoption front I went to an FSA (Families Supporting Adoption) meeting last night and
I learned ....
...that this Saturday is Birthmother day. I'm embarrassed I didn't even know there was such a thing. oops! We do have a couple days notice. We'll be sure to call Randy (our dear birthmother).
...We'll be joining our FSA in the 4th of July Parade in Tumwater spreading a positive image of adoption. Which should be fun, I just hope Ezra can make it through the whole parade. I imagine we'll have a variety of different methods to carry him. And start practicing 5 mile hikes now :) All are welcome to come and see how we hold up. (I may use Ezra as an excuse to stop and rest).
...I'll be leading our zone activities. Okay the this one I knew about but I haven't done anything about it. Now I'm re-reminded that I need to plan stuff to get more people in our adoptive community together. That is, I need to plan fun stuff. I think it will be fun...I just hope this isn't too ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment